Tuesday 7 July 2009

Ebay calls even stronger

One thing led to another and I put 'cinnamon' into the search engine of ebay.

There is a storage box made out of cinnamon bark - it calls to me, especially if it does actually infuse the sugar kept in, for eg apple pies and banananana cake.

It may not be there when I can buy again after 11 July - but I am not losing my chance of the wool. I can take that risk.

But if it is there...

However I need to think of some way to earn it. I am doing very little and not getting very far doing that - but I am not getting anything from ebay that is not a 'need' or a reward.

Two things have been brought to my attention with this item. One is that I really need to keep the 30 day interval between shopping on ebay up - otherwise I will be impulse buying ridiculously. The other is that I really do want the strangest things.

Also this may be a good incentive for me to actually do things when I can.

No comments: