Tuesday 7 July 2009

Little bear's taste in pictures

I finally managed to find a linky to the picture that little bear somehow removed from the wall and then dismantled the (rather nice pine) frame.

All I can say is thank goodness I went for the cheaper plexiglass.

http://www.allposters.com/-sp/The-Pirate-Ship-Posters_i2704605_.htm

I also have the tree house and the space ship by the same artist. Little bear has also had inflicted on him a picture with lots and lots of cats and a teddy bear type print that would fit in the frame (long story). I am considering getting posters with letters and numbers on, because he seems to like that, but I don't want to be too pushy.

2 comments:

No Longer 25 said...

Those prints are great for a kids room, thanks for the link - I know someone that would be a great present for!

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you - once I had seen these I couldn't resist. Not too girly (though there is a princess castle) and lots for his imagination to work on.

I think they are marvellous for little ones. Long may they not be replaced by pin ups! WS