Monday 13 July 2009

Stopping the Shopping with Lakeland

I was a little puzzled when I received a letter from Lakeland. It has been weeks since I ordered from them, and it obviously wasn't a catalogue.

It was a voucher. They are giving a safety recall notice for an item, I don't need to return it just dispose of it safely and here is £3 to make up for it. It was a heat resistant spoon, if anyone is curious, and I haven't used it for ages.

£3 is not a lot of money. And the voucher does not appear to have an expiry date. But £3 is enough to tempt me to look on their website and spend money! I don't want to spend money at Lakeland. I want to save money. But the voucher is there, and it is tempting me so much. Also, they understand me and similar shoppers extremely well. £3 off means that a spend after the voucher is taken off of over £60 to get the free delivery and free gift. Unless I have superhuman control. Which I don't.

Darn.

But once I have all the curtains sorted out (not likely this month) then I am ordering more air purifiers (target/reward strategy) and the purifiers are coming from Lakeland and therefore I can use the voucher then, perhaps for a treat.

So that is that!

No comments: