Friday 10 July 2009

Little bear is getting hi tech

I have created a free email account for little bear, just for him. Then I subscribed him to the Numberjacks website to get a daily up date, which I think dear heart should show him. I shall be looking out for similar so that he can have a lot of fun. I shall certainly post my experiences of what he gets sent!

It is going to be a bit nerve wracking letting him see the computer, but these days it is so important to be familiar with the beasts that I think I can brace myself for that.

2 comments:

J's Mummy said...

The best thing my health visitor told me was to teach DS how to use the video/dvd player and computer as soon as he showed an interest. It worked as we didn't ever have anything posted in the video player or cd slot on the laptop. Now he is 4 he can use the laptop better than most adults I know

Wannabe Sybil said...

That is a very good idea!

I shall have to learn how to use them myself now, to teach little bear lol! WS