Tuesday 21 July 2009

Stopping the Shopping!

I really need to address some issues. You see, I was having a tootle around and found that the special diet food that evil cat needs can be bought from a place through quidco, with a discount code from quidco. And what is even more significant is that if I buy more than one item then I get a discount. Of course there is also the option for ipoints as well.

Of course my immediate instinct was to buy a shipping order. And my immediate instinct was completely wrong - we have plenty in!

I have just thought, there isn't quite enough to see us through to next postie day, and we are not really going anywhere with so much weather so I could put in an order now...

You see where this is going? I am going to end up on BBC Three!

And I looked on ebay and Dri Pak have a shop on there. That is such a temptation, there is this amazing pack of all sorts of cleaning products, although most of the packs are in packs of six. I cannot imagine how long it would take me to get through a six pack of cleaner at my standards of housewifery, but the siren call of bulk buying is pulling me in.

For those who like the 'Old Style' Cleaning Dri Pak do soda crystals, soda crystals with orange oil, borax substitute, white vinegar solution in a spray bottle, citric acid for cleaning, and all sorts of goodies. I am determined to use up the bulk I have got already.

No comments: