Wednesday 1 July 2009

Little bear and decorating

When decorating little bear's room (back when it was the nursery) I spent out quite a bit on some prints. Well, I can't remember exactly how much this particular print cost but it was twenty or thirty pounds plus the frame.

Well the frame is now in its component parts and the print needs ironing. I have no idea how he even got there - it has hung above his bed, quite high. He must have bounced!

The print is lovely and quite unusual - it is a print of a pirate ship but a cut away with child friendly pictures of galleys and treasures and bunks. I have the matching one for a tree house and a space ship powered by dragons.

I have just looked to see if I can do a linky - but it doesn't appear to be easily available. I went through quidco, but they no longer have easy art on their books. And easy art don't seem to do this either.

I'll check ebay, just in case.

No comments: