Tuesday 8 May 2012

Busy morning

I did not expect to get a lot done this morning.  Little bear demanded breakfast at 2.30 am, and evil cat followed on by demanding feeding at 2.45 am (after I had firmly explained to little bear that breakfast was eaten in the morning and not the middle of the night). 

Then evil cat woke me up with a bravura performance of being noisily sick at 6am, and produced about half a teaspoon, which was at least easy to clean up.  She then woke up little bear who must still be feeling fragile as he was watching Cbeebies instead of Ben 10 (thank goodness!). 

I rang school, and while little bear is neatly between not being ill enough to stay home and being that bit too run down to go to school, he is still on antibiotics so he stays home. 

But I have now put two loads of washing out (that have been rained on, but never mind) and I have now registered as self employed.  Not that I am likely to earn enough to pay tax, but there you are.  

Now off to try and find some way of amusing little bear.  May delegate computer to him

1 comment:

Kitty Greene said...

Well it's all coming together isn't it ? are you still 'dizzy?'

yes you will have to register self employed even though you don't think you'll earn enough (but who knows)
I had my own business and three years after I ceased trading the lovely folks at the Inland Revenue still chased me to make sure I wasn't earning anymore !
Thank you for taking the time to send me the info about kindle by the way, that was very kind, and I'll look into it after tea, I have to dash now.