Thursday 3 May 2012

Little bear still poorly

Little bear was poorly, big temperature and all achy at 1am.  Insisted on going to school.  Got sent home from school. 

He is on the borderline of being kept off school.  They said he was running a bit of temperature, and he was listless and not running round at playtime - which is really not like him. 

I have a doctor's appointment for him tomorrow.  I am hopeful that this will help work out what is going on.  He has never really bounced back from chickenpox. 

Of course, this flattens any hope of proof reading the Forgotten Village, catching up on ironing or trying to get the house fit.  I may be a bit under the weather myself.  Yesterday I crashed asleep at around 7.30pm, slept until little bear woke me, couldn't get back to sleep for some time, woken by evil cat 6am, dozed for another half hour, now ready to fall asleep except little bear is currently creating as I have been out of his sight for ten minutes. 

Glass half full - I get to get lots of cuddles today!

No comments: