Saturday 5 May 2012

Thank you so much!

Thank you so much for the good wishes.  I really appreciate them.  I really, really, really do - I do get fussed, and I worry a lot.  Your good wishes really help.

I suppose I am only considering glandular fever because this has dragged on so long.  He has been bobbing along with flu-like stuff for a month.  When the doctor suggested it may be a possibility my heart sank as I had it and was quite poorly.  I think I am fussing a bit though.  Fingers crossed though, the antibiotics will sort him out. 

He is well enough this morning to be driving me nuts with stickle bricks, so he can't be that bad.

Marybelle - evil cat sends back purrs and a friendly tail twitch.  Bless her, she is on cuddle duty. 

2 comments:

Kitty Greene said...

How is LB this morning ? I hope he's continuing to improve.
Try not to worry too much, you are a devoted mother and wrap him in all the love he needs.
Kids get things ..........

I'll be following your links about your kindle book later, got to dash now.

Kitty Greene said...

Hi, I certainly wouldn't wish glandular fever on LB, however, I do feel it's about time his health problems were sorted out, it's gone on a long time now, and as a 'seasoned' Granny, I feel it would be better to have a 'label' on whatever it is that is ailing LB and then it can be treated accordingly.
As far as I can see there has been too much 'faffing' around here, why have no tests been done ?

I know only too well how kids health can go up and down, but it's not natural for a child of LB's age to be tired all the time, I know he has been sick but he should be over it by now, LB is always sick in one way or another, kids aren't always tired and needing naps as LB does, - he should have boundless energy -
A word of advice ? next time he is 'unwell' - don't mess around, take him to A & E - get him checked at a hospital - I am a granny of 11 - mother of 5 -
this is what I always did.
This is only meant in the kindest way and in the interest of LB - sometimes you have to shove a stick of dynamite up the backsides of the medical profession to get results - as my mum used to say.
hugs -