Sunday 27 May 2012

Far too hot

It is too hot!  I am rubbish in the heat, so melting.  My hands have also swollen quite a lot - I can't actually close my right hand, so I suppose that I will have to call in on the doctor.  Sigh. 

Little bear went to meet a friend at softplay.  I carefully put him in the absolutely gorgeous shirt the mum had bought little bear for his birthday.  Despite my best efforts, little bear has a light tan and the white polo shirt with true blue styling looks amazing on him.  The first thing he did on leaving the house on his way to meet was hug the car (no idea) and get the top absolutely black.  So we had to go back in and change. 

The car is still being expensive, and not quite right.  We have a long car journey on Saturday. I suppose that it is normal for us. 

As my hands are swollen and gin and tonic has a very diuretic effect on me, I do not intend to end the evening entirely sober. I was entirely sober when I watched the Eurovision, and it didn't help, though I did wonder what was in the diet cola I was drinking. France's entry intrigued me - I can feel a story line coming on.  I very nearly voted for it.  Actually, there were a few that I seriously considered voting for - the German entry was great and I was very taken by the Iceldandic.  I also liked the swing of Italy.  However I couldn't find the phone.  




No comments: