Tuesday 22 May 2012

Wean - don't know why the comment box has been blocked, but there seems to have been a few hiccups with the new layout.  It's still quite new.  And I'm really glad that you liked Forgotten Village.  Just under 7000 words into the sequel.  If it is as long as the Forgotten Village then that is about one tenth.  And I have sold 19 copies so far - all giddy about that!!!!

And thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who has bought a copy.  The Forgotten Village is number 54,551 in the list of sold books, but it has been as high as around 14000.

And this has reminded me to put a linky somewhere easy for people to click...

Edited to add - I have lost my list of followers, which has rather depressed me.  I wonder what is happening, the list shows on my blog layout

No comments: