Sunday 20 May 2012

I need a different alarm clock

I am getting good at waking up quickly.  I am used to him waking me up with, 'mum, can I have breakfast?' and 'mum, I need the toilet.' without much warning.  This morning it was, 'mum, when's mother's day?'  Try waking up from a deep sleep and working out what part of the year it is. 

Little bear went to his darling auntie yesterday.  My SIL is lovely, incredibly generous and doting.  Little bear apparently lapped it up.  He came back with a back of Peppa Pig foam sweets, three chocolate lollipops, a very large plastic lollipop full of sweets, a cybermat, which is an expensive Dr Who toy from Argos, a LFC bag for darling father, a dvd for OH, two necklaces for me which I will have to wear forever (they may not be my taste, but they were bought by my little bear and while they may be plastic are valued above rubies) and a pair of lonsdale trainers. 

I am going to have to ration his visits to her, so that she doesn't go bankrupt. 

And apparently he behaved very well, was polite, sat nicely when required, held hands in town and generally was a joy to be with. 

No comments: