Tuesday 1 May 2012

Hope I am being fair

Part of the deal with Amazon means that I will have to have the text of The Forgotten Village unavailable anywhere else for 90 days. 

So I will be taking the Forgotten Village down from Fiction Press on Friday for anyone who wants to have a last look there, all I ask is that you respect copyright.  I will hopefully be putting The Forgotten Village on Amazon soon after that, depending on how quickly OH finishes the art work - and I am not pushing him, it is a favour to me.

After 90 days I will put it back up.  Hopefully by that time I will be finishing off Digging up the Past. 

I hope this is fair to everyone. 

2 comments:

Kitty Greene said...

Wow - how exciting ! I know you are having a few probs, but it's all part of it isn't it ? I bet you wouldn't have thought 12 months ago you would be publishing on Amazon ?
Well done you - huge pats on the back coming your way ! hope OH is proud of you ?

Wannabe Sybil said...

You are being really kind! It isn't a 'proper' book, I am not getting an ISBN number, it will just be on kindle, but it is something. OH is very proud of me, so that is good. Thank you! WS xxx