Monday 30 April 2012

What happened to the day?

So far I have got the numbers for the accounts for the Amazon stuff, and done various bits and bats and now I think that all I need to do is get the cover work done and I am good to go. 

Evil cat has helped throughout by trying to be a barricade between me, the keyboard and the monitor.  She has driving me absolutely daft!  When I was trying to work out how to do a particular bit which involved following a step by step list, I was ducking and diving around the tabby shape and nearly in tears.  I am actually typing this around her.  The next installment of the stories may be flavoured with cat hair.

I have kept my stomach contents on the inside, which has helped.

Now off to get little bear - hope he has been okay, he was so washed out over the weekend. 

1 comment:

Kitty Greene said...

I know what you mean ! why do cats always stake their claim on you when you are at your busiest and need to concentrate ? I think it's because they feel left out - I've made some cat beds over the weekend and had the same problem, I posted some pics on the blog if you want a looksee.
Hope LB is feeling better