Saturday 14 April 2012

Grumpy again

I am probably going to have to go back on anti depressants in an effort to stop me grinding my teeth. I could cry. Last night, every time I woke up I could feel my teeth clenched hard together.

And when I came to look at my email account there was an email from the Scout Association Shop with lots of things to buy. A few months ago I made an enquiry to see about the vague possibility of things like Beavers, and whether little bear was coming up to the right age group and whether there was a chance that he could join. It was very theoretical, but it turned out that certainly at first it wasn't really likely.

But because of that tiny enquiry I am now on the mailing list for their shop AND THERE IS NO WAY TO UNSUBSCRIBE!

I did start composing an irritated email, demanding my name removed and grumping and complaining but decided in the end to forget it. It's such a little thing. I have made a mental note not to give an email address to anything Scout related and marked the email as junk. Perhaps I need the anti depressants more than I thought.

1 comment:

Kitty Greene said...

Oh how I hate those emails that you can't unsubscribe from ! there has to be a way surely ? they just block up the inbox.
The ones I hate most are the ones that advertise 'gentlemens products' if you get my drift !! for goodness sake where did they get my email address from to send me such rubbish ?
Sorry you're still suffering ! no wonder you're feeling grumpy.