Thursday 5 April 2012

Wean - haven't been to dr. Think current bug followed on from chickenpox. Doing good impression of flu, but don't think it is actually flu. Yes, normal for motherhood. But here is the only place I get to sound off.

Bees seem less.

Evil cat still spry. Only place for gerbera in house that works currently is in bath. Cat can jump in and out of bath to eat plant. Odd to have potted plant on loo watching when you have a bath...

Crown gone again. won't be able to get to dentist for a fortnight. Souper.

2 comments:

Kitty Greene said...

Poor Little Bear - it's taking a while to clear up isn't it ?
How is his 'girlfriend' now ?

Anyway you asked for a link to my blog - here it is:
weansfrugalworld.blogspot.com
It's still in it's 'bare bones' state, but I hope to build on it.
I'm not 'plugging' by the way, but I can't find any email addy for yourself.

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thanks for the linky - 'girlfriend' is now much better, thank goodness, as there were two youngsters, little bear five, 'girlfriend' four who were devastated that they couldn't meet. I think little bear has a second infection as several neighbours have flu like virus. Poor little man. WS xxx