Sunday 8 April 2012

Tooth!

A sneeze finally dislodged my crown, it is sort of hanging on, but would go at the first bite of any food. However I am still not able to open my mouth properly. I have drunk far too many cups of tomato soup, but I ate some porridge off the side of a spoon, so at least I have a lining to my stomach.

I can't swallow tablets, and haven't managed to get some soluble ibuprofen (which is probably what I need) but I could probably manage alcohol.... Best not.

Little bear has been fair to middling monstrous about chocolate today. Once again I have not given him all the eggs he has for Easter. They will be rationed out. He is still a little under the weather - he had an unheard of afternoon nap (unheard of until this latest do) and asked for bedtime at 6pm. I am about to go up and join the fray.

Really tempted by alcohol, but I can't see it going well, especially as small quantities of porridge and custard are the most solid linings to my tummy. I'll stick to Ovaltine. At this rate I won't even get the benefit of losing weight!

Little bear is sounding ready to sleep - I hope he is okay to meet his 'girlfriend' on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Kitty Greene said...

Don't you think you should see your doctor about this locked jaw business ? sounds cause for concern to me.
Please don't drink alcohol if you're taking any medication or painkillers.
Things have got to get better for you soon.

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you for the hug! I will try and get to see a dr, after the bank holiday. Timing is everything! And despite not being able to take medicine, I will be steering clear of alcohol. The theory may be attractive, but I am not sure I am really up for anything on an empty stomach. It will be fine, I am sure, but it is irritating now - I had better lose some weight from it, lol! WS x