Friday 20 April 2012

Little bear is fourious again

Little bear is being very entertaining. He got a pair of underpants out of his drawer, looked at them and then marched over to me in absolute fury.
"These are 3-4 year old!" he shouted. "I fourious! I am five years old!"

It was really bad that OH and me couldn't stop laughing. We really couldn't. We were practically crying with laughter as a red faced and furious little bear waved the underage pants at us and stamped. It isn't going to help his self esteem, but he was apoplectic with indignation. I keep promising myself I won't laugh, and failing. And he can't pronounce 'furious' properly, which doesn't help.

On the bright side, it means that a cull of the clothes in his drawers should be easier. Of course, this Saturday he is determined that he is going to scan ALL of his books into his toy omnimatrix, every single one, and all of his dvds. I'm going to leave him to that one.

2 comments:

Hard up Hester said...

My DD is 30 & still wears some 'Little Miss' knickers I bought her when she was 6.

Wannabe Sybil said...

I am not getting little bear 'little miss' knickers... lol I am not discouraging him, it will help me hugely in thinning out his wardrobe. Though it may backfire - things do with little bear! WS xxx