Saturday 7 April 2012

Bees keeping indoors

I think I know why the bees were all over a rug - the rug was damp with dew etc and I think they wanted a drink. Everything is so dry at the moment. They are not there now. I may make a habit of leaving out a wet sponge or similar if we have drought here.

I quite like the bees in the chimney now, they give a topic of conversation at least.

On the subject of the animal kingdom, evil cat has had a runny tummy. If it continues it means the vet. Hopefully we should be able to try something else. She is looking so skinny these days (though eating for three!).

1 comment:

Morgan said...

The OH being a beekeeper, I have heard that bees get v thirsty in dry weather when there is no water about, so your ideas are excellent and the bees will appreciate it no end.