Wednesday 25 April 2012

Testing, testing....

I am going to see if I can manage to upload a picture





Little bear has a new hat - I popped in to get a few vests as a gift for a new baby girl, and it sort of fell into my basket.  The picture does not do him justice, it is a sort of silver grey trilby, and he looks a right jack the lad.  The picture shows him pulling a face - I was trying to get a natural smile by reminding him of something that had had him hysterical with giggles - the cat licking my elbow.  However I got the, 'Oh, mum!' look instead.  So far it has been worth every penny of the £4 it cost. 

He was sick this afternoon, so he will be at home for the next two days.  It is a great opportunity for me to cuddle. It was purely because he had eaten too many sweeties, so I will see what happens next. 

I am a bit selective about photos I put up of little bear, I think it would be hard to recognise him without the same expression.  But I think this is safe. 

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Lovely photo - many thanks for sharing! He looks a cheeky chappie indeed xx

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you Morgan - he makes me so proud. Sometimes I just over flow with it - and I know you must with your girls as well. It is the best feeling in the world. WS xxx