Monday 30 April 2012

Timing is everything

We finally get a good drying day - and I have an upset stomach and walloping headache.  I am not doing big washes. 

Part of the problem is that I have cleared all the backlog, so that the majority of stuff that needs doing now is all 'take down curtains to wash' and 'pull out mattress covers to wash' and 'empty cupboards to wash' which with this headache is not happening.  I shall have a scour round for the shirts/t-shirts/underwear and get that washed, but it should only be one or two loads.

List of things to do today - call dentist as I will not physically be able to get there (really good headache!), call bank re what my BIS is.  Apparently I can self publish to kindle directly at Amazon, and can get quite good royalties (which when I will be charging 99p is nice) but I need to tell them my bank account's BIS and BIC to set up the account (in case I get any royalties to be paid) and I am completely baffled by what they are. 

Actually looking at the Price List thingy, I hope I will be allowed to charge 99p, but there is a pricing structure depending on the file size, so I may have to charge a higher price - up to £1.49.  I will be charging minimum price.  

Glass half full - once OH had done the cover art, and I have found out the magic bank account numbers, then I think I may be fine to upload the Forgotten Village. 

For the rest of the day - sit quietly and groan.

No comments: