Tuesday 24 April 2012

Back to the Meal Planning

I've rather let things slip for a bit - only been looking at things for the next day. However I think it is worth while looking at a longer view this week.

Today we are having sausages with barbecue cooking sauce (OH having bad day). Friday I have the dentist so will be in no fit state, so thinking of bunging in a sausage casserole before I go out.

Tomorrow we are out at piano practice, but I think I can get eg potatoes ready before we go out and once again bring in a nice bit of fish. I need to be dashing about in the day to make the most of the bus ticket.

Thursday I think will be a mince day. We haven't had shepherd's pie in a while so that is now on the menu.

So that's the two packs of sausages delivered today taken care of. I also had a bacon joint delivered which I shall do in the slow cooker - soup on Saturday with home made bread and dessert, meat with Sunday roast trimmings on Sunday. Cold with chips on Monday.

That's the plan - let's see what actually happens.

No comments: