Saturday 28 April 2012

Head hurts

I'm getting eye strain and my head hurts.  Not only have I been going through the Forgotten Village, but I've been going through various t&cs as well.  I don't read legalese well. 

(This, btw, is why I am not a hot shot solicitor.  When I worked at the county court, I really knew my stuff, had a knack for picking things up and seeing how things worked, same for when I was a legal secretary.  Couldn't read legal texts for toffee.  Sigh). 

Determined to get there, though.  But perhaps by next weekend...

2 comments:

Kitty Greene said...

I'm having frustrating problems with the computer at the moment, no one to ask for help around here though, like you, I'll get there eventually - we'll do it !

Wannabe Sybil said...

I'm sorry you are having problems. I hope they get sorted out eventually. Fingers crossed (and backup everything!). WS xxx