Sunday 1 April 2012

Evil cat's health continues

Wean - evil cat is nearly 18. She was an urgent rescue to literally save her from being ripped apart and we got her at far too young to leave her mother, so I am impressed that she has marched on so long. Psycho cat hid pneumonia until it was too late, and malevolent cat hid a tumour (though I had been banging on about something being wrong to the vet for two months - it was always too late to operate). That is why I am watching evil cat like a hawk. She is still having fun thought - little bear has brought a plant home from school which is obviously cat food and darling father presented me with a gerbera which, after googling, I can sigh with relief because it isn't poisonous to cats. It has been tasted, approved, and is currently hidden in the bath. He brought home a cactus yesterday. Evil cat is thoughtful about that. I have no faith in her intellectual capacity so it is locked away in darling father's room.

I am watching evil cat like a hawk. We had a bit of a song from her at 5am, and I worry that it is because of pain. In a few weeks time we will be getting another routine visit from the vet, so I hope that will reassure me.

I am so glad your cat is racing round. It is amazing how a cat can bounce back. They really do live for the moment. Give them a tickle from me.

No comments: