Saturday 14 April 2012

Born to worry

I sometimes think that I am born to worry, and there has to be a better way. However I consider that there is something to worry about at the moment.

Evil cat is being very clingy. She has always been good with clingy as a form of severely annoying, but she is really, really, really being clingy. She is looking slimmer than ever and she has been loudly sick. There have also been a few hints of dire rear (I can never spell the correct word, so borrow happily from Mr Pratchett).

I am going to try and get a vet's appointment for her, for the end of the week. I don't think it is urgent, but I want to have some reassurance. Perhaps we can try different pain meds.

(and yes, at the moment, even though I am quite worried, evil cat is being super, uber, extra annoying and I can barely move a step!)

No comments: