Thursday 26 April 2012

I am suffering

Little bear is watching Ben 10.  It is horrible.  Actually although some of the plots are thin, the dialogue is a bad example and the behaviour is atrocious, there are some very good moral standards extremely well hidden in it.  But it is driving me absolutely insane. 

But little bear is lying on the sofa, pink cheeked, languid and hinting at ice lollies - and he is happy watching it.  So I am suffering through it, with the occasional sanity break.

Poor lad, I know it isn't serious, but he is so unhappy.

1 comment:

Kitty Greene said...

It's not easy to get away from unsuitable viewing material these day's, if you block your kids watching it on TV - they will find some other way i.e. some other sophisticated technical gadget !
I think the best you can do is drive home the fact that it is fiction and unacceptable, and give them strong rules and boundaries in the home wrapped up in lots of love. I know you do that anyway.