Thursday 5 April 2012

I need sleeeeeeep

Please can someone explain to little bear that when mummy says she needs to sleep (okay, dozing on the sofa with ears open and radar on, but at least having a quiet time) then talking to her about everything and anything isn't going to help her be jolly.

And I can't find something that little bear is devastated about. As I was not the last person to touch it by a long margin, and the various attempts to 'tidy' by male members of the family have left heaps in lots of nooks and crannies, I don't have a chance. I would need to take the living room apart to find it - and I can't cope with that with little bear as he is at the moment.

I feel like a stuck record - little bear poorly, me lacking sleep, house in chaos, nothing within my control (not sure if I will get a chance to wash up with little bear being so clingy), and all falling in on me - again. No chance to do anything over the weekend, and less chance for sleep.

There may not be many more posts for a few days, I think it will be a bit to chaotic. However I am determined to change this - I have to, or I will just not survive.

(....long gap...)

Darling father's visitor has just gone. Just the same as last time - house a wreck, child ill, darling father poorly. At least evil cat hasn't happened to him.

2 comments:

Kitty Greene said...

Welcome to the world of Motherhood ! sorry, don't mean to sound unsympathetic - but been there and done that.
It is a bit worrying now though about little bears tiredness, shouldn't he have gotten over his illness by now ?
What does the doctor say about this ?
I'm assuming he hs had all the usual tests, blood, urine etc., ?
keep us posted

Morgan said...

Nip over to my post of 29th March, find the link towards the end via The Quiet Home and listen to the lady. She talks a lot of sense, and you and I both need her wisdom, my friend.

I have days like you, and it all gets too much....

Sending big hugs and lots of support through the ether.

xxxx