Tuesday 8 May 2012

Non kindle kindle

Wean's post that she didn't have a kindle got me thinking.

Okay, just so you know, and this is definitely not a hint to buy Lyssa Medana's stuff...

You can get free apps for your computer or smart phone here  Not only can you buy books, but there are a shedload of books that are copyright free, like Treasure Island etc which are free like these.  So you could download these apps for free on your pc/phone and then get armloads of books for free from them!

There is also a thingy called Kindle Owners Lending Library where you can borrow books for free, see here.  I think you actually need the Kindle for this, but it may be worth a go, there look to be some cracking books on it. 

I didn't know about this.  I haven't got a kindle either. 

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Yes, we can read Kindle books on the laptop.

Wannabe Sybil said...

I just didn't realise the free/cheap stuff available. I shall now be making more enquiries. WS xxx