Monday 9 September 2013

Adult content

My blog is usually written with a family audience in mind. I think that not everyone wants to hear bad language or see adult content and I'm very happy with that.  I usually think that bad language is not only lazy but damaging to clear thinking.  Your thoughts are structured by the words you use.  Bad language doesn't help clear or constructive thinking.  So I stay family friendly where actually I am quite comfortable thank you.  I do look at other sites though.

I found a housewifery site.  I think it may be useful for me, especially now I am getting so much better physically.  It isn't family friendly when it comes to language.  On the other hand, this site is quite refreshing, I like the note that laundry and washing up have three steps,

1. Wash.  2. Dry.  3. PUT IT AWAY GODAMMIT

I am not so keen on blasphemy, so I may tamper with the text if I get this framed.  However it is a really good rule.  I plan to work on sticking to it more and more.  I have a feeling it will work better for me than Flylady, even though I can actually tell my father about the name of the Flylady site but not this one.  It's not as detailed or structured which didn't help me.  It has to be worth a go.

As for the name of the site, it wouldn't get through most swear filters and is certainly Not Suitable For Work.  The actual name of the actual site contains a word only found in 18 certificate films.   However if your curiosity is piqued, the site is here and the tumblr blog is here.  With bad language.  Don't say I didn't warn you.

4 comments:

Morgan said...

I WAS curious and I do see what you mean! I like the sentiment with the laundry and the dishes because that is the hardest part for me, so I do see the need for the capitals and the expletives....

Hope it helps! And thanks for sharing xx

Wannabe Sybil said...

Morgan - it definitely isn't pink and fluffy. I am going to give it a go. I probably won't link much on the blog though! I am sure all those reading have heard all the words, but dearie, dearie me! WS xxx

ravylesley said...

Wow after having read that site I think any Blog is pink and fluffy.It felt like Boot Camp for cleaning lol

Lesleyxx

Wannabe Sybil said...

ravylesley - it's Boot camp that's needed here! It's quite refreshing, like sucking a lemon after too much sugar. WS xxx