Tuesday 10 September 2013

Bear Lives Dangerously

Bear went to martial arts this evening and had a good time.  He has a new instructor as the one he has been with since he was four, that is, two and a half years, is overdue with her first baby.

I watched during the lesson and bear enjoyed it a lot.  He punched and shouted and ran and generally had a lot of six year old boy fun.  Afterwards I asked him if he liked his new instructor and whether the lesson was as good.

'It was good, actually it was better because men are always better.'

I did do a lot of explaining, which I suspect was water off a duck's back, but I shall continue the message.  Perhaps it's just as well he is practicing martial arts as if he starts saying things like that to the local girls he will have to be really good at self defence.

No comments: