Friday 20 September 2013

So that was the week

This week is not going to go down as one of the most productive weeks in my life.  However I have just had my delivery from Market Delivered and I am feeling quite confident and calm about things.



I have plans for all of it.  Tonight it is cauliflower and broccoli with fish and home made chips, tomorrow brisket goes in the slow cooker with stock so it is soup, with the leek and carrots, Sunday looks like brisket cold with roast parsnip, greens and the rest of the carrots.  Monday is normally cold brisket with chips and beans but it may end up as bubble and squeak with some fried onions.  I'm planning another delivery on Tuesday, as most of the veg will have been eaten up by then.  The fruit will be just eaten but there is a fair chance of apple crumble and custard.

This morning I have also made a very small dent in the chaos that is my room, and I'm feeling good about it.  All I need to do now is keep on going.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Those boxes do look appealing xx

Wannabe Sybil said...

Thank you - v tasty so far. WS xxx