Sunday 15 September 2013

This is not good



It seemed that most of the delivery drivers in the North East called at our house on Friday.  All sorts of stuff arrived, often overlapping each other and piling up.  I was interrupted by poor bear who had been stung by a wasp and sent home from school - he's fine now - and also by being very ill.

DH very kindly cleared a huge heap of stuff and things are much more rational, which I thought was heroic of him as I hid in my bed from 8pm Friday to 11am Saturday.  I am still not entirely comfortable about the whole issue of food in any form.  I think I may have accidentally lost weight which no doubt will soon go back on when I can eat again.  This is not the biggest problem.

Somewhere in this house is an unaccounted for Apple Pie.

I have no idea.  It came with the fruit and veg but I took it out quite quickly as I was taking the fruit and veg to the kitchen in stages.  That is, I think I remember taking it out.  I have no further recollection.

I'm a bit worried, actually, but at least bear did his homework with minimal outrage.  Long may that continue.

No comments: