Thursday 5 September 2013

Becoming more cheerful

I've been having a bit of a pity party with not being able to breathe, when I got a box of fruit and veg.  It wasn't a complete surprise because I had ordered it but I had £20 worth of fruit and veg from Market Delivered - a huge box of random, lovely, fresh box of fruit and veg from a market stall in Leeds Market.

I am happy.  Once again I get ideas for new things to cook, once again I get fresh and the box was so heavy I couldn't lift it.  Next time I will definitely take a photo, but I've lost my phone (again).  I know it is somewhere in the house so I am not worrying.

I now have bananas, peppers, plums, oranges, huge potatoes, lots of apples, cauliflower, carrots, spring veg, spring onions, lettuce, cucumber, grapes and some really lovely tomatoes.  I got some smoked cod added as well.

I am happy.


No comments: