Sunday 22 September 2013

Bear is poorly



Bear had a busy day yesterday, he had a visit to Chester Zoo while I called in on Uncle, and there was lots of travelling and he isn't used to travelling.

He was sick at 10.30pm (I was already asleep) and 4.30am and lots of times in between.  I slept on the floor of his room and I was glad to do so, he would wake suddenly, be really ill, then need a quick cuddle before sleeping again.  He was so brave and stoic and I am so proud of him.

DH was heroic as well, he took over at 8am and let me get some sleep and I was very glad of it.

I have cleaned the landing carpet (bear didn't make it to the bathroom at first).  However I am still not happy and I think I shall have another good go later.  

Bear is having quiet time on the computer, looking a bit run down and tired but a lot better.  I think I shall concentrate on cuddles for him for now.

2 comments:

Marjorie said...

Hugs for Bear and you. Hope it was just one of those quick bugs and he is fine now.

Wannabe Sybil said...

Bear is doing fine today and is currently 'helping' DF. Poor DF. Thanks for the hugs, they will be passed on. WS xxx