Monday 28 March 2011

Clutterbusting continues

Actually, at this moment, I am hiding in here hoping little bear will nap as he carries on getting better - and hopefully well enough for nursery tomorrow!

But this morning I removed two random cupboard doors left by the previous occupants in 1994. They are meant to go on the cupboards in the kitchen, but should we need to replace them we are replacing the entire units (on a case by case basis as funds allow) from B&Q. They have been sort of part of the background for years, it was odd taking them out.

I am also keeping my fingers crossed that the zombie apocalypse doesn't happen soon as I am getting rid of some bottled water. I plan on using it up in the kettle etc if it is fit. Back when little bear was really tiny there was a disruption to the water and I wasn't able to make up bottles for him. He was only a few months old. Yorkshire water dropped off a dozen two litre bottles of water and then the water came on. Little bear is now a boisterous four year old and I am not sure how fit they will be. I mean, does bottled water go off? And how much plastic will it have absorbed? Once they are out the way I can clean our microwave and put it on that shelf, put darling father's much better microwave on the counter instead and then put the motorised golf trolley in the space in front of the shelf with our microwave on. That will be a start!

Morgan - I am holding on to the hope that I can have that uncluttered feeling with both hands.

No comments: