Monday 7 March 2011

Postman hasn't been

We never seem to get post on a Monday, and I can't fathom why. Nothing, nada, no junk mail, second class, first class - nothing. Though the yarn I was mad enough to get did appear, that was parcel force.

I'm waiting to see if little bear has got into his first choice school. It should be extremely likely. But what if he hasn't? I will really struggle. The letters apparently went out on 1 March, second class. Today was the 7 March, so it isn't necessarily unreasonable that it isn't here. It just isn't nice.

Also I am curious about the census, especially as it is extremely likely that I will be the one filling it in. That is something else that others have got but we are still waiting.

Also, I was politely starting to chase someone up re a ball of yarn (which I had wished I had been outbid on, but that is another thing) when it finally arrived. It arrived on 5 March though it had been posted 21 February. It is probably in the small print that it is okay, and was likely due to the road at the top being closed from 21 - 25 February so the parcel force van couldn't make it.

I do hope little bear has got into a good school.

No comments: