Wednesday 2 March 2011

Moderately grumpy

Lesley - your comment brought a lump to my throat. I am doing a hated 'yes, but..' I sleep on the sofa at the moment as I can wedge my sore shoulder in. I haven't really been able to sleep in a bed for a bit, though it is better. I just have trouble getting deep sleep when I am on duty, for little bear, and really I've been like that since November, with one or two nights off. It's not that OH isn't willing, it's just that I've been watching out for my dratted shoulder. I should be able to go back to normal now and while we have (this week, from my friend ebay) now acquired a foam flop out chair/bed, the sofa is actually remarkably comfy. Last week, when little bear was poorly, was v draining as I got v little sleep. I am actually going to go away and doze on the sofa as this morning I was so tired that I went to sleep after little bear got up and was so fast asleep that I didn't hear OH until he was leaving the house! This worries me, as normally I would hear everything of little bear while I dozed, so I am concerned I could miss something.

So, still tired, but you would not believe how much I managed to do yesterday despite a grumpy little bear. Washing hung out, home cooking, clearing, tidying and generally moving around with a purpose. Have completely failed to do that today. But little bear is in a better mood so that is nice.

No comments: