Saturday 26 March 2011

Happy Day!

Darling father is now here for good. I am so happy, we all are. We are currently stepping over bags and boxes everywhere we move, but we are happy.

This morning he went to the Spring Fair at the Methodist Church - and spent several hours washing up! He is very settled there, and all the ladies are charming to him. I've just said that he has a curfew on a school night.

I might add that poor darling father is exhausted and tired, but I know he wouldn't be able to resist helping out or being the life and soul of the kitchen.

I am sure that life will speed up now.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I hope you can get the boxes and bags safely stashed into new homes, and that DF settles in quickly - he certainly seems to have found friends at the Methodist chapel with the ladies there. I'm glad that you are pleased that he has arrived to stay permanently - it must be a relief to have him safely under your roof.
Hugs x