Thursday 10 March 2011

Keeping safe

OH has reviewed the Parental Controls on the computer in the study, and I have gone through and got rid of lots of saved passwords.

Little bear is getting adventurous. Yesterday he started to type in 'nick jr' to the address space and then scrolled down the list of addresses that came up until he found the right one and clicked on that. I have also set the browser settings to continuously delete my browsing history. It is a nuisance because I can't do my usual nip round as quick and - shock! - have to keep typing in addresses or finding the shortcut.

Both OH and myself browse fairly harmlessly, we are a little bit dull really, but at least I have cut down the chances of little bear ordering from ebay, Sainsburys and Asda. I am usually quite good about logging out of things when I have finished, and I will need to stay vigilant for that. My own shopping is bad enough.

No comments: