Friday 18 March 2011

Let Housewifery appear

I don't know where to start.

OH will be bringing home work to do over the weekend. He needs a relatively clear study to work in, and it is heaped in piles. This includes randomly distributed furniture and piles of books with no room on the shelves until I clear another space to put the folders but I have currently no idea where.

There is less ironing than usual, but that is about to change as the weather forecast says it will be fit to hang washing out. The washer is already on.

The bathroom is disgusting and I don't want little bear trying to clean it.

I need to start sorting darling father's room out before he appears at the end of next week. That may seem like a lot of time before it is necessary, but there is a lot to do.

The kitchen is a wreck and the approved food order that arrived yesterday has nowhere to go unless I reorganise the cupboards and empty some rubbish and reorganise the walk in cupboard which I will struggle to get to if I don't clear the dining room. The dining room has a stash of old papers that need sorting and rehoming.

OH will also find it easier to relax in an uncluttered and clean living room - which is not its current state. He really deserves to relax as he has been working v hard and will be running around with a huge 'to do' list this weekend.

Also, my back is playing up as a few years ago I tore a muscle in my back and now it complains on a regular basis (it's only doing it for attention).

I shall probably be on here far too much avoiding the chaos or resting my back. Still, at least that should get the next chapter of Digging up the Past done.

No comments: