Tuesday 22 March 2011

Little bear and new clothes

Far too many of little bear's clothes are getting small on him. It is good that he is growing so well. But I had hoped I could get away without buying much this summer, as I would be dipping in to loads of impulse buys anyway.

So far I have seen nothing I fancy for him, and I can't put my finger on it. It all seems a bit dear and a bit dreary. I think he will need at least half a dozen tshirts, two or three pairs of shorts and I think I may need to get some more jeans. I love little bear in jeans. He is fine for underwear until, I think, autumn when school uniform will hit. Last summer I spent around £50 from Asda and got a shed load. However I really liked the last lot. This year it is a feeling of 'that will do'. And there is a limit to how much input I will allow little bear.

I suppose it is a great excuse to wander onto my friend ebay, and I may try holding out until he absolutely desperately unavoidably needs stuff. This may be sooner than I would like. So many of his tshirts are now barely touching the top of his jeans.

I would also like to add my extreme irritation as there are some lovely long sleeved tshirts that are barely worn, including some from Next (from a gift voucher), but he wouldn't touch them because they had long sleeves and they are now becoming too small. Sigh.

No comments: