Thursday 24 March 2011

Dilemma

Do you remember the HUGE toy panda darling uncle won for little bear, the one that fit exactly in his cot with no room to spare at either end, the one that needed its own car seat to come home, the absolutely huge one that is still taller than little bear?

I had to choose between watching little bear like a hawk so that he didn't try and bring it downstairs by himself but forbidding him to fill the living room and study up any more or potentially saving him from falling downstairs with an overstuffed toy by bringing it down myself.

I brought the panda down myself as I thought it was safest. Little bear is now bringing down every other toy he has ever owned. I am not looking forward to the trips back upstairs with them. That is - he brought them down, he has to take them up but aren't I going to have fun enforcing it!

1 comment:

ravylesley said...

Look on the bright side Sybs! All that running up and down stairs will give you fabulous thighs lol xx