Friday 4 March 2011

Shopping!

I need to really watch the pennies for a few months. We are having two holidays this year. They are at the same cottage, self catering, less than two hundred miles away, one of them off peak (before little bear starts school). I pay the final payment this month, then next month is car stuff. I am a bit guilty about having those two holidays, but they are a near necessity for OH, he is not getting the breaks he needs.

The papers are full of worries about food and fuel rises, so I need to get on top of all that. By the time the takeaways are added in we are spending a fortune. We are also effectively making over the house, with darling father moving in. Re-thinking all the ways we use the house is meaning that we are getting rid of lots and lots of stuff, but we will need to buy other stuff, including a new sort of wardrobe type unit for OH's room.

So, I MUST NOT SHOP!

(and I can hide the two patterns and big lump of yarn coming in the post)

Also I need to look at earning money when little bear starts school in September.

No comments: