Sunday 20 March 2011

LBF

Lbf is a little lad a few months younger than little bear. He is far more streetwise than little bear, far more adventurous. I know his mum does her best, but for the last two years he has been playing unsupervised in the street and it has terrified me. But his mum has been unable to keep him either in the house or the garden, they tried all sorts. He has a brother a few years older, not much, who is often around. They knock on the door often to play with little bear, although really they want to play with little bear's toys. So when the weather is half way decent I shall be sitting on the step. I think I shall organise stuff to knit while I am out keeping an eye on them, as lbf's mum doesn't. She does have younger twins, I couldn't manage.

Lbf isn't a bad lad really, there are a lot worse, but he is a tearaway. Everyone on the street recognises him as a tearaway. I don't want to give him a bad name, as he isn't quite four, and there are a lot worse out there. His older brother is an absolute sweetie.

No comments: