Thursday 31 March 2011

Variations of Yuck and a dose of Self Pity

Tummy is not being nice. I feel like a tube. This may be too much information. On the bright side, not being able to move because of feeling poorly has its benefits - my back is a lot better.

Mummy duties last night started around midnight, with little bear stirring and then me covering him up again and singing songs. Then around 1am little bear woke again and came downstairs. He went happily to sleep and didn't stir when evil cat gave a full operatic performance of yowling at @ 2.30am. He did look up when I had to get up at 4am with massive cramp and again when the toilet called urgently at @ 4.30am but went back to sleep without comment.

I am not having an energetic day. So I am hiding on here, feeling sorry for myself, when a quiet voice said, 'Mummy, I've got a bead stuck up my nose.' I was just about to ring the drs when he snorted it out.

I didn't bother asking why but tried to emphasise that it was not a good idea. Sigh. I wonder what he will come up with next.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Hugs - hoping you are on the mend soon!

ravylesley said...

with foreign object stuck up the nostril I have to recommend pepper as they invariably sneeze it out and no trip to A&E necessary.Hope the tummy cramps ease off soon as it can be exhausting constantly traipsing too and from the bathroom.Good news about the back though! xxx