Friday 5 August 2011

Are monsters real?

Little bear suddenly will not go to the toilet on his own. Apparently he is worried that a weeping angel might creep up behind him while he is, you know.

I was uncomfortable with little bear watching so much Dr Who, and I am not sure I am mistaken. However as OH and little bear are so focused on it at the moment I can't really stem the tide as much as I like now.

However OH will, whether he likes it or not, be showing little bear lots and lots of clips about how monsters are created for the tv series!

2 comments:

Hard up Hester said...

Maybe you could get him something like Ben10 watch that he can use to zap the monsters

Wannabe Sybil said...

That is an absolutely excellent idea, especially as he is still keen on Ben 10 and still hasn't seen it! Thank you! WS x