Thursday 4 August 2011

Lesley - thank you for the most amazing hug!!!

Yesterday, by bedtime, I was so exhausted that it hurt. However when little bear bounced in at 6am I set him up with breakfast and drinks, put the tv and the computer on, and just dozed in the same room he was in for four hours! I only surfaced when darling father came downstairs. I went deeper than I normally do when 'on watch' though still sorted out favourite toy/car stuck in hair/new part of doctor who videos at intervals, and I feel sooooo refreshed.

Long may it continue as OH is feeling poorly and this morning I was concerned about him going to work.

However I am going to keep that as a back up plan, and my middle brother has offered to either have me to stay or little bear. Little bear will be expected to BEHAVE as middle brother, who is an extremely loving person, has very high standards. He also adores little bear.

Thank you again for that lovely hug!

1 comment:

ravylesley said...

I'm pleased you managed to get some much deserved sleep Sybs and its good that you have a plan in case you need a night of unbroken sleep.Take care of yourself as no-one else will xxx