Saturday 27 August 2011

Things you never think you'll say

Little bear has been very hit and miss with food, I think his sore throat is really, really bad. So he had jelly for tea but also cadged a little broccoli from me, as he loves broccoli. Some trifle, celebrating OH's birthday was then put in front of him.
'I am not having that,' croaked little bear, 'That is deeeeeegusting.'
With a totally straight face OH said, 'Eat up your desert or I won't let you have any broccoli.'

Little bear compromised with some more jelly. I shall be getting some pineapple juice soonest for him.

1 comment:

Witch Hazel said...

You should keep a notebook somewhere (You think you'll never forget, but you will, or you think you'll find them on the blog when needed, but you won't.) where you jot down the things you or DH can use in a speech in LB's later life (eg Wedding, 21st birthdy, 40th birthday etc). That has to be one of them!