Monday 15 August 2011

Darling Father is Home

Darling father came home from hospital - by himself, on the bus. It is exactly how I would behave, so I am not surprised. He is looking tired but not poorly.

I shall, of course, be keeping an eye on him, and it is such a relief that he is now here and not one hundred miles away. I would have had to do much more than thrust little bear at my neighbour and hare off down the road.

So, all in all, a loooong weekend. I shall try and have a quiet week!

Thank you for all your good wishes. They have really helped. I don't want to be a 'someone else has had to go to hospital so I am suffering' drama queen, but I am feeling a bit flattened. Also I started knitting a cardigan.

Darling father is now upstairs with a sandwich, a cup of tea, and plans to watch the football this evening. It is good to have him home.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

So glad to hear that - much better when they are at home and we can keep an eye on them ourselves. Hope he is feeling better, and you are less stressed. Take care of yourself, or you won't be fit to look after the others!! Big hugs,