Saturday 6 August 2011

Buy Food for less

Lesley very kindly gave me a link to this, and I have been having a huge browse.

I shall be having regular checks on there. They have some really good bargains, though I managed to resist buying anything. Not only do I have no room, I have no money. Well, all the money I have needs to be garnered carefully.

Regardless, I managed to sit on my hands while I drooled. The only thing I will say, with my tired eyes, is that it is harder to read than Approved Food. Why they thought an orange background was a good idea, I don't know, but I am sure it has a psychology involved.

2 comments:

ravylesley said...

I have to admit I prefer AF but they do have some items like the Scone/Donut mix at £1 for 4x2.5kg bags that make putting an order in worthwhile.

Lesleyxx

Morgan said...

This is the one that I am in the fortunate position of living within 20 miles of, so when we go in that direction for another errand, we sometimes pop in to have a look as it is a real shop as well as a website sales place. The shop is tiny though!